- "Combining bug detection and test case generation", Martin Kellogg, University of Washington
- "Bounded model checking of state-space diginal systems", Felipe Monteiro, Federal University of Amazonas
- "Preventing signedness errors in numerical computations in Java", Christopher Mackie, University of Washington
- "Cozy: Synthesizing collection data structures", Calvin Loncaric, University of Washington
- "How should static analysis tools explain anomalies to developers?" Titus Barik, North Carolina State University
- "Evaluation of fault localization techniques", Spencer Pearson, University of Washington
Here are more details about each of the UW projects.